From Miklós Erdélyi <erdel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Share] "Infrastructures and Bounds for Distributed Entity Resolution"
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:07:37 GMT
The paper was prepared by the group that I also worked with before. As
I've heard the barrier synchronization was the greatest "barrier" to
scaling their solution with HAMA. They had to also overcome memory
problems with message buffering.
If you're interested, you could ask for the HAMA patch that did the tricks ;-)