From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: current work ?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:54:25 GMT
Hi I hope you'll receive the message.

Take a look at this issue please:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-409

It is already implemented, but it is currently blocked by the I/O system,
and we decided to move this to 0.5.0 because we want to make a 0.4.0 release
until the end of this year.
So we are currently working on 0.4.0.

But when you look at HAMA-409, there is a subtask to add model classes for
vertices and edges etc. Maybe this could be interesting for you ;)

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>