From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Real-time processing with Hama
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:50:18 GMT
You may already read it on twitter, I made a little BSP for this:

https://github.com/thomasjungblut/thomasjungblut-common/blob/master/src/de/jungblut/bsp/DataStreamProcessing.java

Maybe we can integrate this as an example? I would replace the while(true)
loop with a finite amount of tweets to process. And if a user does not give
an account, use a global timeline.
Anything we should add for real time processing?