From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Real-time processing with Hama
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:33:13 GMT
Hi,

I just thought I'd share a little idea with you.

Recently, I met some people who want to use Hama or already made
something. I expected only some large-scale/batch-oriented data
processing applications but heard very interesting use cases. One was
that a continuous processing using infinite loop in a bsp function of
each task.

As you know, the real-time processing can be applied to various fields
e.g., trends, hot search keywords, traffic mornitoring .., etc. It'd
be nice if we can add some example to show how real-time applications
can be structured as a sequence of supersteps.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon