From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hang problem
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:17:32 GMT
What happens if some task no longer need to communicate with others?

I didn't look at the code recently but I guess that the problem is
related with comparison of znode size and task size.

> I am going to write a RPC barrier sync. Zookeeper sucks in this case.

Won't much different. Let's focusing on NG integration and In/Output system.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon