From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Port to YARN: GIRAPH and HAMA
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:03:11 GMT
Maybe it's possible, hard to say what will happen in a year.  However,
at the same time, porting an application from any of the projects to the
another should be shouldn't be too difficult since the Pregel API is
relatively simple.  However, as I mentioned in my original post, I
imagine that Giraph will support non-BSP graph computing models as well
in the future (less portable).

Avery