From Miklós Erdélyi <erdel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:02:47 GMT
For HAMA-409 a simple graph input system has been designed (similar to
Goldenorb) to replace the current code depending on GPL code
fragments. There'll be a simple text-based built-in implementation for
reading graphs.
After mavenization is done, it should be easy to add hama-graph as a
separate package.

What's the current state of HAMA-410?