From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:32:41 GMT

> Dirty but almost done. Now I am trying to test and figure out
> potential problems.

That is fine.
I think you should make a list of what you've figured out, commit the patch
and create subtasks for the problems.

So we can merge the stuff from HAMA-409 into the new task structure.

For HAMA-409 a simple graph input system has been designed (similar to
> Goldenorb) to replace the current code depending on GPL code.

There'll be a simple text-based built-in implementation for
> reading graphs.

I'm not to sure if we should include GPL code in our project, since we have
some similar input parsers for the examples (Text/Sequence File). We just
have to refactor them and extract an open/configurable API.

After mavenization is done, it should be easy to add hama-graph as a
> separate package.

Definitely +1.

And the others? Do you have an opinion on these topics?

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin

mobile: 0170-3081070