From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:05:29 GMT
Hey guys,

I guess we have to speak about what we want to do next and in which order.
And maybe what our goals are for the next monts.

We have 3 larger tasks in the Pipe and their assignee:
- HAMA-410 Multiple Tasks per Groom (Edward)
- HAMA-409 Pregel API (Miklos, Edward, me)
- Fault Tolerance and various subtasks, e.G. HAMA-199

What are our plans for the next months and 0.4.0 release?

I saw Edward already tweet about several project goals like "new 5+
committers, 3+ PPMC members".

Where do you see us in 3-4 months?

Best regards,
Thomas