From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Summary of problems with HAMA-413 and Discussion
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:43:48 GMT
Today, I tested all Hama examples on my cluster of 32 nodes, with 96
tasks. Pi and Serialized Printing examples were working fine but

1. Barrier Synchronizations are not working well (with a 'bench' example).
2. When an unexpected shutdown occurs, ZK nodes (which created by each
BSPPeer) will not be deleted. There's no way to clean them up before
reboot the server.
3. Graph examples are not working.
4. Too many reporting times between Groom and Master.
5. And, there are many code issues that can be improved.

1, and 2 issues are already reported (See HAMA-387, HAMA-407). Some of
3, 4, and 5 issues are already started by ChiaHung Lin.

All issues around this should be fixed in HAMA-413? or, Should we just
commit HAMA-413?

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon