From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Our new (maven-based) website for v0.4.0 incubating
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:19:25 GMT

On 16/08/11 15:22, Edward J. Yoon wrote:
>> Shouldn't the url in the logo be: http://incubator.apache/org/hama ?
>
> Yes, but there's a bug in maven site builder I think.
>
> For example, http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/team-list.html page,
> LOGO link to itself not a root page
> http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/trunk/src/site/site.xml

It seems BigTop logo points to current page.
But the Hama site you generated is OK for that. Each page has a logo
that points to the index.html.

I was more talking about the text in
http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/site/images/apache-incubator-hama-white.png
For now it is http://incubator.apache.org. Should be