From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring Hama structure for better Maven usage
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:44:50 GMT
Hello again,
I've opened HAMA-417 [1] and supplied a patch.
Before committing it, I ask you to review it as it's a pretty huge
refactoring.
Then I can go on either committing it on trunk or creating a separate branch
which can be merged back to trunk afterwards.
Cheers,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-417