From Ashish Agarwal <ashish.a77...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging hama in eclipse
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:37:44 GMT
Hi,

When I try to run the hama daemons using the command -
bin/hama zookeeper

I get this error -

org/apache/commons/cli/ParseException
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:59)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
at org.apache.hama.ZooKeeperRunner.main(ZooKeeperRunner.java:41)
org.apache.commons.cli.ParseException
... 3 more

I tried installing it a few times, but can't think of a solution to the
problem. Can you please help ?

Thank you

Sincerely,
Ashish