From Ashish Agarwal <ashish.a77...@gmail.com>
Subject Debugging hama in eclipse
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:41:22 GMT
Hi,

I have written some code for my GSoC task (Hama-367) and am now trying to
debug.

I am trying to set up the environment into pseudo-distributed mode so I can
debug. I think the value of bsp.master.address in hama-site.xml has to be
local as this means LocalBSPRunner (as localhost would call 127.0.0.1
server), but where do I specify that in the code in eclipse ?

My next question is - what is the difference between MiniBSPCluster and
LocalBSPRunner  and which file should I be using to be able to step through
the code ?

These are the processes currently running on my machine -

6112 NameNode
3319 ZooKeeperRunner
3018
6449 SecondaryNameNode