From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Pregel clone projects
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:12:15 GMT
Hey,

just have seen JPregel. Don't think they going to get far, since this is
just a 1:1 java-portation of the pregel paper.
Giraphs presentation is today, are there any live feeds of the hadoop
summit?:)

I'm +1 for pregel-like API because the "thinking like a vertex" is always
more intuitive than BSP itself. If we can manage to add, let's call it TLV
(Thinking Like a Vertex) AND to keep the BSP engine as itself, Hama would be
very powerful.

Greetings

--
Thomas Jungblut