From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.3-incubating (RC2)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:00:53 GMT
building from sources, tests and examples run well but I just realized we
miss a KEYS file where the release manager puts his/her public signing key,
some projects include KEYS file in the release distribution while others
only keep it under SVN (see recent thread on general@incubator.a.o mailing
list [1]), as far as I can see we don't register KEYS so we should at least
to create a KEYS file (see an example KEYS file at [2]) to point at when
voting for a new release/RC.
So, since I think this is not a big problem to solve, I am +1.
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://markmail.org/message/dnufjux3i6krtuwd
[2] : http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/KEYS