From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rearrange our roadmap
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 07:17:15 GMT
Feel free to profile it :)
http://codingwiththomas.blogspot.com/2011/04/profiling-apache-hama-bsps.html

+1 for the new roadmap of 0.3.0. I think this is a major need before
advancing forward to fault tolerance and I/O things.

Best Regards

2011/6/8 ChiaHung Lin <chl501@nuk.edu.tw>:
> Regarding to performance improvement, http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Benchmarks contains
some statistics. Is there any chance that we can pick up some points (data serialization,
scheduling, etc.) to gauge in detail the time consumed (or how long the time elapses) by the
framework? Also, some more parameters such as how the test is executed, etc. might help community
to spot on something that may not work well or as expected.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin

mobile: 0170-3081070