From Miklós Erdélyi <erdel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pregel clone projects
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:24:59 GMT
Hey,

I've already implemented a graph package on top of HAMA in which you
might be interested.
It supports the basic Pregel API, i.e., "thinking like a vertex" based
on HAMA. The reason why I haven't released it yet is that it does not
support general graph input/data output -- currently it can only load
partitioned graphs from the local filesystem (in practice graphs
accessible through NFS on a cluster) and there's no infrastructure in
place for outputting data from vertexes.

If there are any volunteers wanting to help putting it into a
releasable shape, raise your hands! :D

Cheers,
Miklos