From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Refactor o.a.hama.examples.graph package
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:56:26 GMT
Hey,

I always thought of adding some new methods to our abstract BSP Class. For
example sendMessage(List<Hosts>) or something like that.
I would change these API things after we added the IO System, because much
stuff is related and needs the information of it. (getVertexID() for
example).

Regards,
Thomas

--