From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Pregel clone projects
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:57:55 GMT
Yes, from Hadoop Summit Page, I read: "Similar to Pregel, Giraph follows
the bulk-synchronous parallel model relative to graphs where vertices
can send messages to other vertices during a given superstep."

If you don't explicitly mention Pregel in Hama headline, there are less
change you will be heard.

Thx

--
Eric