From Ashish Agarwal <ashish.a77...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime error
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 05:12:57 GMT
Hi,

I am making changes to PiEstimator.java using the eclipse IDE. I have
included all the .jar files in the folder hama-trunk/lib and there are no
compile errors in the project. When I run the project as a java application,
I keep getting this error -

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException:
chmod: cannot access `/user/hama/bsp/submit_z3oled': No such file or
directory

    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:195)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:134)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ShellCommandExecutor.execute(Shell.java:286)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.execCommand(Shell.java:354)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.execCommand(Shell.java:337)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.execCommand(RawLocalFileSystem.java:481)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.setPermission(RawLocalFileSystem.java:473)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.setPermission(FilterFileSystem.java:280)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.mkdirs(FileSystem.java:266)
    at
org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPJobClient.submitJobInternal(BSPJobClient.java:303)
    at org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPJob.submit(BSPJob.java:187)
    at org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPJob.waitForCompletion(BSPJob.java:194)
    at PiEstimator.main(PiEstimator.java:150)

Can anyone please help in solving this ?

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Ashish