From Ashish Agarwal <ashish.a77...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about HAMA-380
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 10:10:06 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at HAMA-380 and PiEstimator.java and have some questions -

1. In BSPMessageBundle.java, I tried adding breakpoints at different
positions but it does not stop the program for somehow. Is there any reason
why this is happening ?

2. In PiEstimator, I tried adding breakpoints at -
      bspPeer.send(masterTask, estimate); and
      bspPeer.sync();

On both occasions it stops at the public void run() function in the
LocalBSPRrunner.java.

I see that the message is added to the queue in the sync() function in
BSPPeer.java. Does the message get sent using the sync() function or the
send() function in BSPPeer ?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Ashish