From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Add new cloud infrastructure
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 10:28:44 GMT
Just FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrei Savu <savu.andrei@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Add new cloud infrastructure
To: whirr-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hi Edward,

That would be great! Feel free to open an issue and create a patch.
You should probably take a look at existing code (e.g. zookeeper,
elasticsearch) to see how a new service is defined.

Whirr can already deploy the components Hama requires: Hadoop 0.20.x
and Zookeeper so it shouldn't be that hard to add it.

We have a short guide that explains how to fetch the code and submit a patch:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WHIRR/How+To+Contribute

Let me know if you need help. :)

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro