From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Share] Trunk is little slower than before.
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:58:05 GMT
Hi all,

my favorite profiler is YourKit. http://yourkit.com/ (This is not an
advertisement :D) But for multithreading purposes it is better than
the others. You have a good overview of threads that are blocked by
others and so on.
But it is really expensive, there is an option if you are developing
for OpenSource that you'll get a free licence. For testing you have I
believe 14 days free testing phase (with all options and no
restrictions). You could try out.

+1 for recording times ;)