From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Examples setJar problem
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 05:27:11 GMT
Release tarball contains compiled .jar binaries. So user can download
release tarball and run without additional compiling source code. At
this point if user builds with command 'ant package', another jar
files (including duplicated classes) will be created in 'build'
directory.

..
/hama-0.3.0.jar
/build/hama-0.3.0.jar

I think, one of them only added to classpath.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org