From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Examples setJar problem
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 06:42:25 GMT
Hello,

Oh.... please re-try after run the following command:

cp build/*.jar ./

It seems a problem, after below code was removed from 'bin/hama' script.

for f in $HAMA_HOME/build/hama-*-dev.jar; do # TODO - should be
changed before initial release
  CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:$f;
done

Do you have some good idea for this problem?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org