From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject setNumBspTask
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:20:31 GMT
Hi all,

I played a bit with submitting BSP's from other applications and seen that
setting the num of BSP tasks is a mandatory action.
Otherwise the job will hang forever with this output:

11/04/17 20:07:50 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Running job: job_201104172007_0001
> 11/04/17 20:07:53 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Current supersteps number: 0

I think we should document that this is a mandatory call to a job OR set
this in submitJobInternal of the BSPJobClient to the number of active
grooms.
What's your opinion on that?

Regards
Thomas