From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Examples setJar problem
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:13:18 GMT
With the svn revision 1090935, I notice that it requires user
explicitly setJar("/path/to/hama-example.jar") so that the job
submission will work. Otherwise the GroomServer will complain

    org.apache.hama.bsp.GroomServer: Lost connection to BSP Master
[server/192.168.1.123:40000].  Retrying...
    java.lang.NullPointerException ...

The steps applied to execute job submission include

ant clean package
start-dfs.sh
start-bsp.sh
hama jar build/hama-0.3.0-examples.jar test

I remember previously when executing examples e.g. SerializePrinting,
setJar() method is not required. Am I missing any step?

Thanks.
--
ChiaHung Lin
Department of Information Management