From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Pregel-clone on top of Hama.
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:00:45 GMT
I came across to this paper ciel[1], which provides dynamic task graph
composition. Just curious, is there any plan that hama may support in
the long run as it seems to fit the goal of hama for scientific
computation?

[1]. CIEL: a universal execution engine for distributed data-flow
computing. http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~dgm36/publications/2011-murray2011ciel.pdf

--
ChiaHung Lin @ nuk, tw