From Mark Kerzner <markkerz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: News, Ravel Hopes to Open Source Graph Databases
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 04:25:52 GMT
Both, it is text mining and relationship operations. So Mahout and NLTK may
come into play. I know much more about text extraction (current project) and
less about those new text mining apps, but they are all the rage in
eDiscovery now, so to make my FreeEed useful and competitive, it will have
to incorporate them.

The test data usually comes from Enron emails,
http://edrm.net/resources/data-sets