From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem that build.xml will clean setting.
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:25:45 GMT
Resetting conf to default value sounds safer.

Just my random thought. How if adding a parameter e.g. `ant
-Dreset.conf=false package` to build.xml? So the procedure will
package using files in conf which may be modified, if this won't have
huge implication to the whole system.

Thanks for help.

--
ChiaHung Lin @ nuk, tw.