From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test plan for the release
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:43:53 GMT
+1

FYI, I've successfully tested (with other existing Cloud
infrastructures like Hadoop Map/Reduce, HBase, ..):

 * on my single laptop with OS ubuntu.
 * on two racks (Physical 30+ nodes, 512+ cores, 10G network, Ubuntu).
 * on two commodity PC (4 cores, gentoo + Ubuntu, 1G network).
 * on Cloud environment (VM 4 nodes, CentOS, 1G network).

Not tested on Mac and Windows yet!

P.S., the "random communication benchmark" is nice tool to check the
hama-0.2 candidate is running correctly.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org