From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: communication
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:17:43 GMT
> So, the bsp() method is called once per whole job ?
> I thought that one superstep  = one bsp() call.

Oh, .... yes, right. I'm going to fix some document and code error.

I was designed the bsp() function, which user can whole BSP program
ideally - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-257 - but, I
confused with Map function of MapReduce or Google Pregel, too. :/

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org