From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Request
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:28:08 GMT
Edward, I've taken a look and it looks pretty good.
A couple of points: I think it'd be good to introduce some graph to better
explain calls between the BSPMaster and GroomServers, moreover I think it'd
be nice to have a quick overview of what BSP is all about inside that doc,
maybe just 4-5 lines to lower the barrier enough to make people have a
bigger picture (as this is intended for users).
However it'd be good to share it on our wiki and go enhancing it there ;)
My very 2 cents.
Tommaso