From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Fail to communicate with BSPMaster for reporting.
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:59:13 GMT
Is there any chance that this information can be described in HAMA
developer page? I went through the website and checked Apache
Contributor Documentation, but seems there is no mention about such
convention (maybe I miss it somewhere else). So I make use of coding
style referred to at
http://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/CodingStyle for local
variables.

I will prevent this next time.