From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Inviting filipe manana as a hama committer.
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:31:19 GMT
Hello all, How are you getting along these days?

As you can see, the our project is currently at the revitalization
stage and we had made progress in research area of complex matrix
graph algorithms, and implementation of BSP computing framework.
Please, check what happend.

Sep 30, 2010 - Hama peper has accepted at IEEE CloudCom 2010 Workshop
Jul 15, 2010 - We got rid of dependencies of MapReduce and HBase [Read more]
Apr 30, 2010 - We're introduced in the BSP Worldwide.
December 11, 2009 - We made the BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel) package [pdf]
August 18, 2008 - Source code is now available in the Apache SVN repository.
May 20, 2008 - The Incubator PMC have voted to accept Hama to be a
apache incubator project.

----
And, now we have to prepare the release of version 0.2.0 (
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/RoadMap ) and that wouldn't take too much
time. In the process of development of version hama-0.2.0 with BSP
computing framework, two guys (hyunsik and filipe manana) did great
job.

Hyunsik Choi is already committer, I'd like to nominate "Filipe David
Manana" <fdmanana@apache.org> as a committer on the Hama project, He
has my +1.

http://markmail.org/search/?q=hama-dev%20fdmanana

Please feel free to vote here!