From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pilot project.
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:59:24 GMT
I'm thinking about some social network analysis. For e.g., a
influential ranking calculation. The google's pagerank algorithm can
be used to calculate it, using the linked data (following and
followers = inlinks and outlinks) of a social network.

I collected the friendships of few million users from twitter for the
testing. :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org