From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Blog writer.
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:57:22 GMT
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to talk about recruiting a blog writer and publishing a post.

Do we really need a "professional" blog writer? Can't anyone
(authorized to) do it?
Sometimes technical people and evangelists are the best people to
write posts about a project/technology. Alternatively, users that use
Hama very often.

> 1) Should we use a vote-process, before we publish a post?

I think so. It seems to be more compliant with the Apache way :) But I
don't mind if not.

> 2) Who should become a blog writer? only committer? or separately?

I don't think it needs to be a committer.

Does the plan involve some sort of "Planet Hama" (like
http://planet.couchdb.org) ?

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org