From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Blog writer.
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:06:41 GMT
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
>> I think so. It seems to be more compliant with the Apache way :) But I
>> don't mind if not.
>
> I agree with you.
>
>> I don't think it needs to be a committer.
>>
>> Does the plan involve some sort of "Planet Hama" (like
>> http://planet.couchdb.org) ?
>
> Very interesting!!

That would be kind of an aggregator of Hama news, blog posts, events, etc.
We would need to collect a few sources of Hama information - official
Apache website, your blog, etc. Do we have enough? (I was thinking of
5 or more to start with).
I can start to post entries in my blog about Hama as well (haven't
written any yet).