From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Renaming classes, Refactoring.
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:58:46 GMT
Hi, I would like to discuss with you about below things.

1) We're using the name of the slave server as a GroomServer. I'd like
to know if there is a better name.

2) The progress of percentage measuring, such as MapReduce, will not
simple and IMO, it's not a big deal at this time. I'd like to remove
related code from the TRUNK and move it to the next release.

3) The n tasks *must have* own ID as a Integer (0 ~ n-1). I'll explain
about it on wiki page.

And finally, the architecturing will be clearly done soon. ;)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org