From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fork/Join framework of JDK 1.7
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:45:11 GMT
Hmm, anyway, Hama BSP should be run on distributed environment even if
it's not perfect. Then, we can make TODO list.

To Hyunsik,

As you know, many methods are partially implemented w/o sharing
architecture and basic flow from job submit to job finish (e.g.,
TaskId, JobInProgress, ... , etc). and, I'm still worrying about your
issues (e.g., HAMA-267, HAMA-268, ..) as i worryied about Job Manager
patch. Could you please explain about your plan?

If you can't or have no time to contribute, I'll re-arrange the issues.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org