From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Edward J. Yoon's Blog] New comment on PageRank Implementation Using the BSP.
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 02:21:35 GMT
Here is more detailed explain'n.

On the basis of this idea :
http://blog.udanax.org/2009/08/inference-anatomy-of-google-pregel.html
One day, I tried to implementation pregel clone quickly using BSPLib
and realized that it is only a logical programming model if there is
some kind of BSP computing engine and that I thought, it'll take only
an estimated ±10 man-months. So, I think, the working after check
pregel paper out is better and enough.

If there is no disagreement about this, I'll remove unmeaningless
classes of graph at this stage.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org