From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: JIRA-CLI problem on hudson master
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:57:24 GMT
FW, The remote commenting from hudson to JIRA is not work at this time.

However, all build results will be notified by hudson as a email.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM
Subject: JIRA-CLI problem on hudson master
To: Apache Infrastructure <infrastructure@apache.org>

Hi,

I'm using JIRA-CLI to report the build results directly, but It
doesn't work since last week. Does anyone can help me about this
error?

And, how can I install some modules if I have a python module before using it?

-bash-3.00$ /export/home/nigel/tools/jira_cli/src/cli/jira -s
issues.apache.org/jira test
Please install SOAPpy, see README.
Previous login is invalid or has expired
Previous login is invalid or has expired
Previous login is invalid or has expired
Previous login is invalid or has expired
Previous login is invalid or has expired
^CTraceback (most recent call last):
 File "/export/home/nigel/tools/jira_cli/src/cli/jira", line 1094, in ?
   start_login(jira_env, command_name, com, logger)
 File "/export/home/nigel/tools/jira_cli/src/cli/jira", line 1049, in
start_login
   if os.path.exists(jirarc_file):
 File "/usr/sfw/lib/python2.3/posixpath.py", line 174, in exists
   st = os.stat(path)
KeyboardInterrupt

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon