From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding retraction of a CCLA agreement
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:29:48 GMT
Oh, that was a mistake. I will be extra cautious next time.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Don't worry about it. It is for the "PPMC", which is the podling equivalent of a PMC.
You can read more about the differences on the Foundation's web site. It only sees very limited
use and is for discussing rare issues that must be private (it is not for technical discussion).
This (hama-dev) list is the sole location needed for anyone wanting to contribute to the project.

> Edward has just broken one of the "silent rules" of list etiquette by posting to both
a public and private list (and then cross-posting to another public list). While in this case
it hasn't meant any private posts got replied to in public, it does become a bit confusing
as you've seen. IMO it's better to post to the relevant list with the context they need rather
than cross-posting in general :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org