From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding retraction of a CCLA agreement
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:15:21 GMT
Don't worry about it. It is for the "PPMC", which is the podling equivalent of a PMC. You can
read more about the differences on the Foundation's web site. It only sees very limited use
and is for discussing rare issues that must be private (it is not for technical discussion).
This (hama-dev) list is the sole location needed for anyone wanting to contribute to the project.

Edward has just broken one of the "silent rules" of list etiquette by posting to both a public
and private list (and then cross-posting to another public list). While in this case it hasn't
meant any private posts got replied to in public, it does become a bit confusing as you've
seen. IMO it's better to post to the relevant list with the context they need rather than
cross-posting in general :)

Cheers,
Brett

--