From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Above all, I plan to make BSP more complete
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:24:59 GMT
Actually, current codes are implemented like a BSP interface, and its
client/server programs for only graph package. As you said, and I also
think, it should be able to perform any BSP (Bulk Synchronous
Parallel) programs, and it needs to be re-factored.

Would be nice if you can find the problems of independent BSP cluster.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
Co-founder of Twieat.Us

edwardyoon@apache.org