From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Korean government sponsorship opportunity
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 06:32:46 GMT
For the first phase of the government support, we got our office from
the NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency) and we got a 5
million worth of servers. It is located in Seoul of S. Korea, and near
by the Incheon International Airport.

I hope we can continuously keep up the great work together. :)

Thanks,
Edward.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org