From Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Above all, I plan to make BSP more complete
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:45:42 GMT
As you said, the discussion on pregel paper will be very important.
Besides, we could accomplish the survey and the implementation of  BSP
package before the paper is available. It is possible because BSP
package is already known. We can find some literatures on BSP
computation model in Amazon and google scholar.

I'm willing to welcome online and offline discussion. But, I prefer a
mailling list discussion a little more than an offline meeting.

Thank you for your good advice :)
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea Univ.