From Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March '10 Report
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:11:27 GMT
Hi,

Yes, you are right. Actually, we have discussed intensively in offline about
our future plan and the reason why we have to adopt BSP to Hama project.
However, we have rarely made the comprehensive documentation for people in
outside of our community. As you mentioned, we need more documentations
including the future roadmap. Basing on them, we need to work more
systematically.

best regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea Univ.