From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interesting project, hama-mrcl (CUBLAS)
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:45:29 GMT
There is a report about performance of GPU-accelerated matrix
computation with M/R.

http://mrcl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/report/ (korean)

In a nutshell, they performed matrix multiplication using Map/Reduce
(block algorithm for distributed computing) and GPU acceleration
technology. GPU technology was used for each local computation. And,
it implying that no improvement was made, because we can see a obvious
improvement of GPU acceleration when input is large.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org